Happy Monday everyone. There is a lot happening in the world right now. Our physical store has been closed for two and a half months, and today we are opening it back up with some restrictions. (Please don’t everyone come here all at once). Starting today, we plan on operating for all of June on limited hours of noon – 6:00 pm at our location here downtown at 418 E. Monroe St. Along with re-opening for June, we are limiting the amount of people allowed in our space at once to five. Face masks are strongly recommended. Heck, we’ll go as far as saying face masks are required. There will be a bottle of hand sanitizer right at the door, and we ask that you use if you are going to be touching anything.
We are also still offering free local delivery on records or t-shirts purchased from us in advance through online. You can still find our discogs page active right here, and our storenvy site online right here.
And once again for anyone asking about shows, we definitely aren’t there yet. We can not project at what point we will be able to have live music again, and we are not scheduling any events at any point in the future still. If things go as planned and our state moves on to “phase 4” later this summer or in July, we have some other exciting projects to debut before we get to the point of being able to host live music again.
- Dexter Anodyne: “Three Leaf Clover”
- New Arrivals This Week At Dumb Records
- Flunkie: “Pure Optimist”
- Dumb Records (Physical Store) Opening Back Up In June (Limited Hours)
- Adam Maletich: “Cumulonimbus”
- New Arrivals This Week at Dumb Records
- Local Drags: “TP”
- Activator Magazine / Crowdson Creative Present: Dexter Anodyne (Video Series)
- Jessica Knight, Brandon Carnes Introduce “First Try Sessions”